General and other issues

The last category of orders covers those that do not fit neatly into any of the above groups.

What type of general or other order do you want? One involving…

Order to give access to scheme information
Use this when you believe that you have been wrongfully denied access to scheme information.

Order that a sectional owner can use a section for a different purpose
Use this when you have been refused permission to change the use of your section and you think the refusal is unreasonable.

Any other order
Use this when you want an order that is not listed in this Guide, but you think the chief ombud would approve that order.